Thursday, April 27, 2006

explosion!!!

sigh.. i can't believe it.
i was so happy today to receive A.
ask someone to set it up to make B.
as i was rushing to tai chi, i asked my collegues to keep an eye on it as it has to be heated over night.
after i left for 10min, they called me n said there's an explosion.
sigh....... again!?
no more rush. careless again?
sigh.. i can't believe that i'll repeat and repeat to screw things up.
wok wok sun sin wok wok gum.

when i was trying to purify C, it doesn't work.
n later i find that C is so low boiling that i kept "dumping" C away when heating.
sxxxx..........

how long is it going to last!!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know ah, I heard that from Suki about it....hmm...feel so sorry for U....but U r smart and pretty girl ma.....and GOD's lovely daugther, HE will help U ....and I will pray for U before I sleep tonite !