Sunday, March 12, 2006

sneaker - 3

After typing two chinese blog, it's tired enough for me.

Finally, I've bought my sports shoes. I didn't get the pair that I like from adidas coz after I try it on, it's not comfortable. (http://www.shoes.com/productimages/shoes_ia77356.jpg) but i guess i'll buy it when it's on sale and wear it for shopping but definitely not doing any sports.

I got it from skechers.. on sale, very affordable and comfortable and not that out.. but my same old color blue and same old style... (http://shop.skechers.com/shop/productimages/largeImages/21552_BLOR.jpg) yet i can wear it when i play squash or jogging and go to work!

u know.. it's always so tempting to get sth u really like... the outlook is fine, u like it... just like some guys r really fine to be bf and u almost go out w/ him.. (well.. maybe a few times already! =O) but u know there's sth wrong in the relationship. i can ignore it and move onto a real relationship. but i know i'll be uncomfortable sooner or later. have met a guy who even made me touched by what he has done for me... but... just.. doesn't work out as we don't have the same attitude towards what we believe in. but u know.. even most people around u said he's good... u just have to stand firm, boldly say no to the adidas, and then wait for the skechers to show up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mandy, I realy enjoy reading your blog, it makes me feel like I can know you more, so good nei! :) I wanna drop you a line although I am suppose to go take a shower. Hm.... are you saying that Guys = "sneakers" in this case, sneaky sneaky?! Yea, I agree with you for saying finding a right pair of sneakers are not easy at all. For me, as long as it fits, that's good enough! :P

Anonymous said...

by the way, I am still waiting for my sketchers.... I almost wear adidas......sad sad...