can't believe that i'll get a speeding ticket for driving at 80km/h at a 50km/h zone.
though it is not the first time i've "committed this CRIME" for the past 9 yrs of driving, it's the first time that i got CAUGHT.
how lucky i m... i guess the policeman just wanna talk to this beautiful and going-to-lose-weight lady and stop my car.
n the last word he told me is "slow down, be safe".
yyyeeeeesssss... iiiiii'''''lllllllllllll tryyyyyyy toooooooo slooooooow dooooooown...
btw, u r always welcome to take part in paying my speeding ticket.
the 善款數字 is going to be almost $200...
i'll accept cash and cheque payable to Mandy Yam.
too bad that credit card, debit card and paypal are not set up yet.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh no, so do u mean ur speeding ticket cost $200 ? hmm, lucky that I am a saft driver now, but I am still disappoint that I did not reach over 200km/h last time (just near to 190km/h) in Toronto's high way 401 with my parent's 325i, and I know I can only achieve it legally in Germany in the future.
to this "sin cheung yan yung":
how much r u donating ah?
me and bobo donate 100..............YEN
Yeah !
100000000000000000 Yen?
nice.
Post a Comment