Tonight, I have my fellowship to discuss about 人生意義. After one whole year talking about Purpose-driven life (luke), are we still very lost? To my surprise, even being a christian, we find ourselves very lost too! and it's a very deep and hard topic! too serious that people find it hard to share.
Is it really that hard? Personally, we all know that we should glorify God. but how? i think the most difficult part is you dunno what exactly God wants u to do. the particular plan on you. me dunno either. what i do know is, He must have a plan on me. Watch "simon birch" when u have time. Anyway. thank God that He's still with me when i m soooooo lost. heehee..
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Since your 'garlardi' picture, I kept reading your journals. Heehee! Meaning of life ... a real hard questions to answer at times. I remember when I read Viktor Frankl's book - Men seraching for meaning - God opened up that 'thinking' said of me, which I didn't even know it exist. Ever since then, I am quite interested in this topic law!
Post a Comment