Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sweet Grade 2 Experience 3

A girl always holds muk muk with her. She begged me to let her bring it to the playground and I said nope because I don't want her to lose it or get it dirty. Suddenly, she burst into tears, holding muk muk in her hand with a thick and long blue mark on muk muk's face.

Me: Oh no... What happens?
Adam (came to me): I was trying to open the pen and the ink came out. She was just right beside me.
Me: okay, you go throw the pen away.

Me to the girl: okay, so that's why you shouldn't take muk muk out to the field. Put it in your bag now.

The girl was sobbing badly and nodding her head.

Molly said to this girl: well, do you need a hug?
The muk muk girl: (sobbing and nodding)
Then Molly hugged her.
Then another girl offered to hug her too.

After 3-5 hugs, the muk muk girl stoped crying and played happily.

How nice to see a hug can solve everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes.. hugging is all we need