Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Miracles

Miracles are signs, pointing towards a message.

Miracles in the NT points to the salvation of Jesus Christ.

Complain about no more miracles occur at this age? not happen on you? hmmmm... is that your problem or God's problem? and... what do you need *miracles* for?

God can turn impossible to possible. That's what I name miracles.

Last Thursday was stressful for me. I have my weekend booked for dine out, dental, tutoring, birthday lunch. A big unit plan (with 22 lessons) + 5 lessons plans have to be done by Monday.

From my experience, I need at least 8 hrs for one unit plan of 13 lessons, 4 hrs/lesson plan.

How can I get this done???

The only thing I can think of is to hold tightly onto God's calling and His promise.

And.. I got them done. I believe that's a miracle.

No comments: