聽說,聖經的英文程度已由五十年前的中學程度降至小學程度。
I went to a church service on Christmas day.
The power point presentation was scary.
delay, wrong slide.
I thought it may be the first time they did "power point".
But nope, it wasn't.
It was because it was prepared in the very last minute and was not controlled properly by a professional.
Because of a "teen" who run away from the job.
either he forgot, or he just ditched them.
Although a group of guys do not have the voice of Il Divo, and I understand it's not a performance but to worship God, I was still horrified when they present a hymn.
I wonder... how much time did they spend on the practice?
I wonder... and I don't believe that there's no technician who knows how to control the microphone and volume so that no single voice will be over the others.
It sounded and looked like it's a single person's performance
I questioned.
How could that happen in such a big church, full of people with different talents.
Some replied that there's always mistakes.
Some said, it wasn't like that last year.
Some thought, the young teens are just not reliable.
Some even said, well, we should be understanding and embrace the fault with God's love, i.e. 用愛心互相包容
wow... 搬出神的愛,說得我像無愛心,只在挑別人的剌
怎麼神叫我們要「交付忠心可託付的人」時,我們有沒有好好去選擇和訓練?
我們對一些一年一度「敬拜神」的節目,又有幾重視?
像我爸爸說,是「柴娃娃」去完成?抑或用心去排練?
試問若果你是新來賓,每年只在那天上敎會,看見這些事發生,會用愛心包容嗎?
若果你是神,你會滿意嗎?甚至Okay?
我們口口聲聲說要將最好的獻給神,這就是最好了?
說要「竭力進到完全的地步」,我們是站在一個甚麼的位置?
既然神這麼愛我們,難度我們就求其交貨去回應神的愛?
我們作基督徒,標準和要求是這麼低嗎?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
praise the Lord!! you are so right!
Post a Comment