Friday, December 08, 2006

did i make a difference?

I had a chance to talk to someone in my fellowship last saturday.
she still remembers i was the first person approached them when she first came!
and i guess it means a lot to her.
looking at some people in the fellowship, they have matured a lot.

God has taken care of my worries and shown me that i do have impacts on people's lives.
soon i'll leave this church and expand the kingdom of God.

I am honored and excited coz i can take part in His work.
I am still learning.. to be a faithful servant, to be a true Christ follower.

I like this song "God of Justice" when i first heard of it in this summer at the morning worship.
I am able to find the lyrics and mp3 from someone's blog

what moved me so is the lyrics:

stepping forward
keep us from just singing
move us into action
we must go

yes. i am going.
are u?

No comments: