very touched that every morning, she was doing my hair...
i like people doing my hair, combing my hair, or touching my head along my hair.
that physical personal touch is very intimate to me.
thank you so much for not only touching my hair but touching my life.
thank you for spending your time w/ us shopping.. zoo-ing.. getting me popcorn... sleeping like a spiderman (on the wall) to share the bed w/ us.
thank you for bearing w/ me and being considerate of my feelings and emotions.
thank you for the friendship we shared and i m so happy to notice that we both laugh crazily and cannot stop and that i start to be able to read your mind!
have a good new start in vancouver!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, thank you for blowing dry my hair that day, it's touchy as well. Thanks God for giving me such a special friend like you :)
God pulls people together and apart for reasons in different timing and seasons in our lives. I believe there are deeper meaning in friendships and relationships in our lives. I do thank God for bring 2 crazy and tender souls together in the friendship that we share. Are you sure you can read my mind?!?!?! ... when sometimes I don't even know where my mind has been! But I know what you mean ...and thanks for being a true friend in times of most needed and fragile.
Love,
LL
Mandy jeh jeh, u know what, I start missing you folks since I arrived home that night. Thanks for the breakfasts. Thanks for teasing me a lot. haahaa... Thanks for laughing at my stupid jokes which I didn't mean to make. I really enjoyed having you bros and sis around in Calgary, since I felt like a little sis around you guys.. hahaaa... Thanks for the caring. =)Well, I don't see you a lot in Vancouver.. so, u take care laa. g maa?! oh.. and also.. SMILE ALWAYS!! ^3^
With Luv, GC.
Post a Comment