Friday, October 24, 2008

Sick

I am finally *sick* after half a year.. it's the longest time ever that i stayed healthy!!

if i have gone to gym.. i think i can stay another week of healthiness.. anyway... gym partner, i won't blame u.. =P I've just made u feel bad already.

I think this week of practicum is too shocking to my body as well.

Today is a Pro-D day and I made a microscope! and I won a beaker mug in a draw! Yes. a beaker mug after the entire grad school... i could have got one easily at the buck a beaker!

It's interesting to see how contradicting the dream of no rote memory yet lead to assessment of learning and still cope with your school system.

Strong thinker ≠ Strong expressor.

I strongly agree. coz I am one of those people.

Let's see how i can incorporate all these "dreams" together.

Anyway.. My throat hurts and I need to prepare to teach for next week. Pray that I am fine please....

No comments: