My first birthday trip this year is to Vancouver Aquarium! My gym friend and I took a bus there! hahahha... it was actually fun =D

I meet these Jelly fish again =) I first saw them in Monterey Bay Aquarium.

and these these kinds of jelly fish too...

this is a comb-like sea animal... i don't remember what they are called.

so cool to see big big turtle!!!

these are sea eels but they look like snakes to me!
They are watching out for each other...

waaaah.. this one looks like a monster dinosaur thing to me.

very active frogs

these frogs seem like stones. but they are real.

finally!! very funny dolphin walk.

they are doing some tricks to entertain us.

sea otter is always sth fun to watch.

and then this big sea lion! i bet it weighs over 500kg
this new born beluga is so cute!!! funny that it is grey but not white!
that reminds me of swan and ugly duckling.

Bye!! too bad we were in a rush... looking forward to coming again =D
1 comment:
Mandy, in case I forgot, here's the link to the pictures I took: http://picasaweb.google.com/joannajiu/VancouverAquariumInStanleyPark
Post a Comment