haha.. I am, better say wayne is, still organizing my grad pics. I was going to do sth with them yesterday but I was suddenly very sick. I suddenly got UTI yesterday and my body heat up to fight against that, ie fever. Early in the morning, 4am, I needed to go to bathroom but the urge to pee lasted for hours, ie your bladder feels very full all the time. It was painful and annoying that I couldn't fall back to sleep! I took herbal medicine in the afternoon. I feel a bit better as the "urge" slows down. Later, i am so afraid it'll go worse so I went to see a western doctor who opens on sunday, and gave me antibiotics. I kept drinking water, cranberry juice, and kept peeing and lying in bed for the rest of the day and night....
It was awful!!! what the story taught was, never hold your pee no matter how busy u r at work!!! it'll add up and your body will finally suffer from it....
p.s. I am surprised to see that the doctor on duty was my friend!!!! she started her medical school while i began my grad school. so happy to c her back and...healing me.. haha!!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment