
i just kept reading it on the bus last week even though i was very busy w/ work. and i can't believe that i finish it in 3 days!
i like the story.
i learnt 5 lessons.
i can't believe that i just read it now as it's published back in 2003!
but i m glad i didn't miss it.
does anyone of u know if it's a spiritual book?
or.. just a novel..?
3 comments:
how many pages for this book, btw, it is not good to read a book on the bus not good for the eyes
Good choice! Both Clarchie and I read the book last year. If you like it, check out Tuesdays with Morrie too. Lots of life lessons in there.
** Spoiler warning ***
As surprising as it may sound, I dropped a few tears when I read the chapter where Eddie reunited with Marguerite. Also, if you like the book, check out movie adaptation by Hallmark starring Jon Voight (Angelina Jolie's dad). Great acting by Jon and it's relatively faithful adaptation of the book. There are some scenes that are different from the book. I saw it on DVD at least 3 times. Now you know Hello Kevi has a sentimental side too :)
I think it is a novel.
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0786868716/qid=1148667520/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/702-3945099-3344812
Post a Comment