Friday, September 23, 2005

Leo!!

Yes! I've finally met my idol whom i loved for 10+ years.
I wasn't as excited as I thought. not as excited as i saw pong pong 2 months ago.
Probably I've managed to meet *star*.
Leo is much much more popular than pong pong and his assistants don't let us to take pics w/ him.
I got pulled away while my cousin was taking a pic for me n him.
so i can't change my wallpaper la...
but he signed me a poster and i gotta talk to him!

mandy: can you write my name on the poster?
leo: ho ah. what's your name?
mandy: mandy
mandy: will you sing your new song in the concert?
leo: which one?
mandy: tin choi yue bak chi
leo: hmmm no la.. not this time, maybe next time.

he's darker than i thought. maybe due to the sun in australia?
he also looked so tired... probably jet lagging?
i hope he'll continue to move on in his music.

u know what my mom said when i got home?
she asked me: did u ask abt his health? is his heart alright?
i didn't ah.. totally forgotten. if i get to meet leo again, i'll tell him that my mom "mun hau nei"...


this is the best pic taken by my cousin


me and joyce after the autograph session: featuring ah bak clean up


yah!! look at my poster!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply Irresistable!!!!!!!!!! ^.^